5 Things You Need to Know Today: October 25
The final farmers market day of the seasonm, Broadway in Belmont and rowing on pasta.
1. Belmont's final market day of the season is here. Occasional vendors Coastal Vineyards, Wild Acre Inns, Buttergirl Baking Co., Soluna Garden Farm and Coutt's Specialty Foods join the weekly regulars. Come by and say goodbye to your favorite vendors.
2. Come hear the Great White Way in Belmont as Belmont High School's Performing Arts Company presented its annual Broadway Night Musical Revue tonight at 7 p.m. in the “Little Theatre” at Belmont High School. The show will be repeated this Saturday.
3. The Arlington Belmont Crew Club is holding a Spaghetti Dinner fundraiser from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at St. Paul Lutheran Church, 929 Concord Turnpike in Arlington. Tickets are $12 for adults and $8 for kids 7 and under.
4. Infant Lapsit Storytime is for infants and pre-walkers. Enjoy songs, finger plays, and rhymes chosen especially for our littlest readers in the Flett Room (across from the Children's Room) from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the Belmont Public Library.
5. Yoga tonight in Gardiner Hall at Plymouth Congregational Church at 582 Pleasant St. at 7 p.m. (Enter on Alexander Street). Taught by professionals in the Vinyasa style. Bring your own mat. All levels welcome. $10 per class.
Free parking on Pleasant, Leonard and behind Macy's. All proceeds benefit Plymouth Nursery School.