The Red Sox On the Hill with Summer Experience
Belmont and Red Sox have centennials this year and will be joining together this summer.
The Boston Red Sox and Belmont will have two things in common this year; both will be marking centennial celebrations – the Red Sox' Fenway Park and Belmont's Underwood Pool – and they will be joining together for a week in August.
The Red Sox Baseball Summer Camp is coming to the Belmont Hill School for the week of Aug. 6 – Aug. 10, offering boys and girls, 5 to 13, of all abilities the ultimate Major League camp experience.
The camp, which will run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. – there will be before and after care available – will not just provide kids with unrivaled on-field instruction and games, during the week participants will enjoy exclusive access and privileges including:
• player visits and autographs,
• an exclusive all-access VIP tour of Fenway Park,
• an official Red Sox uniform,
• time with Wally the Green Monster,
• a closing awards ceremony and on-field recognition prior to a Boston Red Sox home game during Boston Red Sox Camp Family Reunion Night.
In addition, Boston Red Sox Camps and New Balance will create a scholarship program that will send asignificant number of underprivileged youth to the camps throughout the summer.
For more information, visit the website http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/bos/fan_forum/baseball_academy.jsp.