Help us learn more about how speakers with speech impairment pronounce difficult-to-produce sentences.
We are currently looking for adults to participate who:
· Have a speech impairment due to a motor disorder, such as cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, or Parkinson disease,
· Speak English as their primary language,
· Do not have thinking or hearing difficulties.
· Be seen for two sessions (potentially back-to-back); each approximately 30-45 minutes,
· Have your hearing, speech, and thinking skills screened
· Be audiorecorded while producing words and challenging sentences (tongue twisters).
Join us at the CadLab, Northeastern University
· We have free parking
· Upon completion of the study, you will receive $40 for your participation
For any further information/questions, please contact Heather at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!