Welcome to Patch's yard sale feature! Below you'll find yard sale information for your town. Feel free to add to the list in the comments section below this article by telling us:
- Where (street address and town)
- When (time and days)
- Whatever else (Is it an estate sale? Is it at your house? Got anything special? A fundraiser for a local nonprofit organization?)
We'll add more rows to the table as we get more information from you to help our readers plan their outings. (Nobody needs to be spending more money on gas these days!)
• 30 Clark St., Saturday, Oct. 5, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• 25 Cross St., Saturday, Oct. 5 and Sunday, Oct. 6, All day.
• 54 Marlboro St., Saturday, Oct. 5, 9 a.m. to noon.
• 148 Stony Brook Rd., Saturday, Oct. 5 and Sunday, Oct. 6, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• 176 Washington St., Saturday, Oct. 5, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• 285 Waverley St.: Saturday, Oct. 5, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• 94 Winn St., Saturday, Oct. 5, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (start time could be delayed depending on the weather)