1. Tonight is Belmont's version of the show, "The Voice," as Belmont High School presents its annual Spring Chorus Concert at 7:30 p.m. in the high school's auditorium. The Chorale, Chamber Singers, Freshman Women's Chorus, Madrigal Singers, Jazz Choir and A Cappella will be singing a wide range of music including classical, popular, Renaissance, contemporary, spirituals and jazz. The night's finale will feature the combined chorus including more than 120 students. And as an added bonus, the women of the chorus will be performing in all new concert dresses courtesy of the generous support of Parents of Music Students.
2. The Belmont World Film's International Film Festival, "Found in Translation" will be presenting the New England premiere of the documentary "Where the Water Meets the Sky" at 7:30 p.m. at the Studio Cinema on Trapelo Road. Narrated by Morgan Freeman, the film presents the inspiring story of 23 women from a remote village in Northern Zambia uses the power of film to speak out about their lives. In a continent battling one of the highest rates of HIV/AIDS infections, Samfya is at the epicenter of this struggle. Director David Eberts will speak about the film via Skype. A short film by the Zambian women, "Hidden Truth," will be screened before the documentary.
3. Belmont Historical Society will be meeting tonight in the Assembly Room at the Belmont Public Library from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
4. Story time for 1s is a great time for toddlers under 24 months. Share simple stories, songs, finger plays, nursery rhymes and puppets. From 10:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. in the Children's Room of the Belmont Public Library.
5. Duplicate Bridge Club meets from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Beech Street Center at 266 Beech St. Every Wednesday the club holds American Contact Bridge League-sanctioned games. All are welcome to play. Cost is $5. Phone: 339-223-6484 for more information.