1. Precinct 8 Town Meeting members will be meeting tonight at the 's Flett Room from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. to get some housekeeping done before next week's Town Meeting.
2. What to do with the kids during April break? Head over to the which is will be open today and tomorrow from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. The friendly atmosphere makes the library a great destination for kids and adults. And check out the New York Times' best sellers that have just come in.
3. A new exhibit of oil paintings by John Cocke, local portrait painter, will be
shown in the Lounge/Library of the beginning this week and running through May 28. Cocke's work was seen last year at the "See You, See Me, the art of the portrait" show at the .
4. Duplicate Bridge Club meets from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the at 266 Beech St. Every Wednesday the club holds American Contact Bridge League-sanctioned games. All are welcome to play. Cost is $5. Phone: 339-223-6484 for more information.
5. Just remember that trash collection is a day later due to the holiday.