1. It's the 11-9 Marauders taking on the 9-8 Townies as the Belmont High School Girls' Basketball team plays host to Charlestown High in a first-round match in the Division 2 North tournament. The game tips off at 7 p.m. at the Wenner Field House at Belmont High School.
2. For the past year-and-a-half, the Belmont League of Women Voters' Regionalization Study Committee has been looking at the question: When does regionalization of local services make sense for Belmont? Based on their research, the committee has developed a proposed list of criteria to be used in evaluating any regionalization proposal. The committee will be sharing what they have learned and will be seeking member consensus today from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. in the Flett Room of the Belmont Public Library.
3. Storytime at the Benton Library begins at 10:30 a.m. There will be word plays, stories and activities for children ages 2 years, 9 months to 5 years. Parents or caregivers must be present for the entire session. Younger siblings may attend with their parents. The library will be open today from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
4. It's Storytime at the Belmont Public Library: Story time for 2's and 3's, songs and movement are part of the story time experience for children ages 2 and 3, will be held at the Belmont Public Library's Children's Room. The fun begins at 9:30 a.m. and then again (for you late risers) from 10:30 a.m. Storycraft for 4's, 5's, and 6's will be held at 3:15 p.m.
5. Drop-in yoga classes, taught by professional instructors in the Vinyasa style – flowing with the breath – will be held in Gardner Hall (enter via Alexander Street) of the Plymouth Congregational Church, 582 Pleasant St., beginning at 9:15 a.m. All levels welcome. Bring your own mat. Childcare is available for $6 per child with a $12 family maximum. There is also free parking on Pleasant and Leonard streets and behind Macy's. All proceeds benefit the Plymouth Nursery School.