1. The LEGOS Club has holding its first meeting today at the Children's Room of the Belmont Public Library. If your child loves to create and build with all those tiny plastic pieces, this is the place to be. So if your kid is in kindergarten through second grade, sign up today. Club members will be able to create their own unique LEGO structures and show off photos of them on the Children's Room 'LEGO Wall of Fame.'
Due to popular demand, there will be two hour-long sessions: 3:15 p.m. and 4:15 p.m. Sign-up is required. Stop by the Children's Room or call 617-993-2880 to sign up. But you better hurry as space is limited.
2. Diane Wiltshire, the METCO Program Corridinator for the Belmont Public Schools, will be the guest speaker at today's meeting of the Belmont Human Rights Commission at 7 p.m. in Room 1 (ground floor) of Belmont Town Hall.
3. Dr. David Alper will hold his monthly podiatry clinic at the Beech Street Center from 11 a.m. to noon. The cost is $20.
4. If grappling is your thing, then head over to the upper gym of the Wenner Field House at 6 p.m. to cheer on Belmont High School's Wrestling team as they take on Burlington High in preperation of hosting the annual Brendan Grant Wrestling Tournament this Saturday.
5. Yoga tonight in Gardiner Hall at Plymouth Congregational Church at 582 Pleasant St. at 7 p.m. (Enter on Alexander Street). Taught by professionals in the Vinyasa style. Bring your own mat. All levels welcome. $10 per class. Free parking on Pleasant, Leonard and behind Macy's. All proceeds benefit Plymouth Nursery School.