1. It's market day in Belmont as the is open behind Macy's at Cross St and Channing Rd. in Belmont Center from 2 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Part-time vendors here this week include Coastal Vineyard, Coutt's jams & jellies, Stow Greenhouses, Japonaise Bakery, Well Fed Dog and Dan's Brick Oven Bread.
Back for encore performances are teen magician Ryan Lally and Bridget Curzi playing her guitar and sing.
2. Rolie Polie Guacamole, Brooklyn's hippest kiddie band brings their high-energy show to 's Assembly Room from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Who knew nutritious food sounded so good!
3. The , Belmont's community run library, is open from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. today. It is located at Old Middlesex and Oakley.
4. Drop-in Vinyasa-style yoga classes, taught by professional instructors, will be held this evening at 7 p.m. at the 582 Pleasant St. All levels welcome. Please bring your own mat. Free parking on Pleasant, Leonard, and in the Claflin Street Parking Lot behind Belmont Center. The positioning will take place in Gardner Hall, at the back of the church – enter the hall from Alexander Street entrance. $10 for the session. All proceeds benefit Plymouth Nursery School.
5. On this day in 1990, the Americans with Disabilities Act is signed into law by President George Bush. And in 1943, Mick Jagger, The Rolling Stones' front man was born - that's right, nearly 70. Feelin' old?