1. The MBTA will host a Key Bus Route Improvement Program at 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the , 266 Beech St., to gather feedback on how to improve Bus Route 73 from Harvard Square to Waverley Square. Recommendations for bus stop consolidation – stops may be relocated and/or eliminated – and the addition of customer amenities have been developed as part of both projects.
2. Linnea Johnson will be the speaker at the annual meeting. Johnson will talk about "Understanding Social Media ... and How to Effectively Use It." All are welcome to attend the presentation beginning at 9:30 a.m. in the Assembly Room of the Belmont Public Library .
3. The will be having a training session for book shelvers from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. in the Young Adults Room at the Belmont Public Library. It is a great summer volunteer opportunity with flexible scheduling. It is one of the most important tasks in any library.
4. Drop-in Vinyasa-style yoga classes, taught by professional instructors, will be held this evening at 7 p.m. at the , 582 Pleasant St. All levels welcome. Please bring your own mat. Free parking on Pleasant, Leonard, and in the Claflin Street Parking Lot behind Belmont Center. The positioning will take place in Gardner Hall, at the back of the church – enter the hall from Alexander Street entrance. $10 for the session. All proceeds benefit Plymouth Nursery School.
5. The now has a group that goes swimming at the Fernald Pool Thursdays between 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. You can join by signing up and completing a form at the reception desk at the Beech Street Center.