1. It's the Spring Walk and Bicycle to School Day promoted through the Commonwealth’s Safe Routes to School Program. To join in the fun is fairly simple: walk or bike to school. The will be participating.
2. The Book Group will meet from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. to discuss "My Father’s Tears and Other Stories" by John Updike. Meetings are on the first Wednesday of every month. Newcomers are always invited.
3. Sing-along with Julie, a sing-along program for children, starts at 10:30 a.m. in the Children's Room of the
4. The is now offers formal one-on-one computer tutoring Monday through Thursday. Sign up at the reception desk. Donations to the Belmont Council on Aging will be accepted for this service. Recommendation donation is $10 per one-hour session.
5. Duplicate Bridge Club meets from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the at 266 Beech St. Every Wednesday the club holds American Contact Bridge League-sanctioned games. All are welcome to play. Cost is $5. Phone: 339-223-6484 for more information.