1. Belmont's Memorial Day parade begins at 11 a.m. in Cushing Square. You can see the parade all the way down Trapelo Road and Belmont Street before it turns onto Grove Street and ending at the Belmont Cemetery.
2. Town offices and the Belmont Public Library are closed.
3. Today is a federal holiday so no mail today.
4. Liquor stores – you'll need to travel outside of Belmont to find one – are required to be shut down on "summer" holidays including 4th of July, Labor Day and today, Memorial Day. But beer and wine stores – which Belmont does have – can remain open.
5. Supermarkets and retail stores are open so you can head over to Macy's for their holiday sales.