1. Don't take off those Halloween costumes just yet. The free Family Masquerade Concert by the Belmont High School Wind Ensemble and Concert Orchestra, originally scheduled for Monday at the High School is being performed tonight at 7 p.m. at the Chenery Middle School auditorium. The program includes Halloween- and autumn-themed selections that are appropriate for children of all ages. And come in your costume so you can get another night's use out of them.
2. What sort of housing should Belmont have? Here's your chance to help create a housing plan for Belmont at a public meeting beginning at 7 p.m. in the Belmont Art Gallery on the top floor of the Homer Building, 19 Moore St. in the Town Hall complex. The meeting is being co-sponsored by the Town of Belmont Housing Trust, Vision 21 Implementation Committee, Metro West Collaborative Development and the Metropolitan Area Planning Council. For more information, contact Jay Szklut at the Belmont Planning Dept. or visit the Metro West CD's website.
3. We all have to do it so come learn more about estate planning at an informational seminar with attorney Dale Tamburro from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. in the Flett Room of the Belmont Public Library. It's free.
4. Infant Lapsit Storytime is for infants and pre-walkers. Enjoy songs, finger plays, and rhymes chosen especially for our littlest readers in the Flett Room (across from the Children's Room) from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at the Belmont Public Library.
5. Yoga tonight in Gardiner Hall at Plymouth Congregational Church at 582 Pleasant St. at 7 p.m. (Enter on Alexander Street). Taught by professionals in the Vinyasa style. Bring your own mat. All levels welcome. $10 per class.
Free parking on Pleasant, Leonard and behind Macy's. All proceeds benefit Plymouth Nursery School