1. Today is the penultimate Market Day for this season at the Belmont Farmers Market, open from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Today will also be the final collection day for the Belmont Food Pantry. Please bring non-perishables to the Market manager's tent. Visiting vendors include Westport Rivers Vineyard and Winery, Turkey Brook Farm poultry, Dan's Brick Oven Breads, Japonaise Bakery and Well Fed Dog. Sawyer Lawson will be performing from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sawyer is a singer/songwriter from Concord who started out singing folk music, but now blends many styles into his music.
2. The Belmont Gardent Club will be holding a floral design workshop beginning at 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. in Assembly Room of the Belmont Public Library.
3. Lower-level Chenery Middle School kids: there is a book discussion group just for fifth and sixth graders. Come join them today from 3:15 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. at the Belmont Public Library in the Children's Work Room.
4. They're playing a doubleheader at Harris Field this afternoon: Belmont High School Field Hockey continues their playoff push against Reading beginning at 3:30 p.m. and the Belmont Girls' Soccer, coming off taking a point from top-ten Winchester Tuesday, will take on Reading at 6 p.m.
5. Yoga tonight in Gardiner Hall at Plymouth Congregational Church at 582 Pleasant St. at 7 p.m. (Enter on Alexander Street). Taught by professionals in the Vinyasa style. Bring your own mat. All levels welcome. $10 per class.
Free parking on Pleasant, Leonard and behind Macy's. All proceeds benefit Plymouth Nursery School.