1. Today starts the annual curbside leaf collection. You can use up to 32 gallon trash barrels marked with two yard waste stickers provided by the Town or put them in 30 gallon brown biodegradable paper bags. Don't even think about use black plastic bags.
2. The first piece of business at tonight's Board of Selectmen meeting in Town Hall at 7 p.m. will be residents questions; if you have concerns about how the town is run or if you just want to get things off your chest about what you think is happening, here 's your time.
3. Music & Movement with Rubi will take place on a rare Monday from 10:30 a.m. until noon in the Assembly Room of the Belmont Public Library. Rubi teaches a movement and music program that is recommended for three-to-five year olds but two-year-olds are welcome.
4. Belmont High School Boys' Soccer are looking to improve their record to help secure at least one home playoff game with a win against Woburn High at Harris Field at 3:45. It is also the Boy's final home game of the season.
5. Head's up on an early Tuesday morning event. At 7 a.m. in the Assembly Room of Belmont Public Library, the Belmont Rotary will host Dr. Leana Wen, an Emergency Medicine physician and author of the forthcoming book, “When Doctors Don’t Listen,” who will share tips and information on how patients can empower themselves.