1. is holding its monthly board meeting from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. in the downstairs Assembly Room of the . The Garden Club pursues a variety of projects to help beautify Belmont and support its residents. For more information, head over to the club's website here.
2. She's back! Sing-along with Julie, a sing-along program for children, will be held from 10:30 a.m. to noon in the Children's Room of the.
3. Two of the best high schools in the country will be battling it out in the pool as girls host Boston Latin at 4 p.m. at the High School. There will a quite a few future Ivy Leaguers in the water today.
4. Duplicate Bridge Club meets from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the at 266 Beech St. Every Wednesday the club holds American Contact Bridge League-sanctioned games. All are welcome to play. Cost is $5. Phone: 339-223-6484 for more information.
5. Here's a heads up: One of Belmont's favorite yearly events returns tomorrow, Thursday, Sept. 13 as the Al Natale and his Swing Orchestra with vocalists Sandi Bedrosian and Jim Bramante will perform at the Beech Street Center's annual fundraiser. Tickets are $10 at the door (no reservations necessary). Bring friends & family!