1. Al Natale and his Swing Orchestra with vocalists Sandi Bedrosian and Jim Bramante will be performing at the Beech Street Center's annual fundraiser. Tickets are $10 at the door since there no reservations are necessary. Bring friends and family.
2. The is presenting Water Trouble: a public forum on storms, floods and pollution at the 's cafeteria tomorrow, Thursday, Sept. 13 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
3. It's market day in Belmont. Visiting vendors at the Belmont Farmers Market include Turtle Creek Winery, Nutting Farm (maple products), Sfolia Baking Company, Buttergirl Baking Co., Soluna Garden Farm and the Belmont Municipal Light Department. For entertainment, well, you'll have to show up and find out.
4. For the past two years, Belmont High's girls and boys cross country teams were forced on the road for each of its meets as their home course had an elementary school placed on it (the Wellington Elementary modulars). But today, the harriers are running on their own course as the Marauders HOST Watertown High at 3:45 p.m. The race gets underway at Clay Pit Pond at and finishes at the large flag pole.
5. Belmont Against Racism is holding its monthly meeting in the Staff Room at thefrom 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.BAR promotes dialogue, awareness, and understanding about prejudice and celebrates diversity in Belmont. Meetings are open to the public.