1. State Sen. Will Brownsberger's Chief of Staff Barbara Miranda will be holding office hours at the Beech Street Center, 266 Beech St., from 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. Stop by to discuss any issues or concerns - or just to chat. If you would like to speak with Brownsberger directly, you can always call him at 617-771-8274.
2. Who doesn't like Liz Buchanan? The well-loved local musician performs original songs and traditional favorites for kids who are not yet going to school crom 10:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. in the downstairs Assembly Room of the Belmont Public Library.
3. Yoga, taught by professional instructors, is being held this morning from 9:15 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. at the Plymouth Congregational Church, 582 Pleasant St, in Gardiner Hall, at the back of the church. $10. All levels welcome just bring your own mat if you can. $6 per child for child care. All proceeds benefit Plymouth Nursery School.
4. Will they ever come home? Belmont Marauders football is once again on the road as they travel up the road to Burlington at 6:30 p.m. You only need to travel up Route 2 and then on 128 for 10 minutes, so go out and support the boys this year. While in Belmont, the Boys' Soccer team will be taking on Reading at Harris Field at 3:45 p.m.
5. Life's A Bead at 404 Trapelo Rd. offers a great opportunity for anyone who's interested in getting started in beading. At 11:30 a.m., the store is offering a free beginner beader class. Learn the difference between different beads, stringing materials, findings, etc. And of course, learn how to crimp.