1. The revised request of proposal for those who wish to bid on the town-owned land at 109 Woodfall Road will come before the Board of Selectmen for approval at 7:10 p.m. in the Selectmen's Room of Town Hall.
2. One Book One Belmont events continue witha special meeting of Books and Bites, the library’s monthly book review program. Three Belmont residents will discuss several authors known for their portrayal of suburban life at 11 a.m. in the Assembly Room of the Belmont Public Library.
3. The Beech Street Center has a new boccie court – and it is fully equipped – balls, score board, tape measure, rakes even directions. It is available during the Center’s hours (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Tuesday until 7 p.m.) and the general public is welcome to use it as with other programs at the Center, too.
4. Got a question or complaint about town government? Come speak to a selectmen before the scheduled meeting at 7 p.m. or before the entire board at 7 p.m. in the Selectmen's Room in Town Hall.
5. It's going to be nice and sunny today but all the high school sports activity is indoors as Belmont's Girl Swimming and Girls Volleyball get underway at 4 p.m. in the Wenner Field House at Belmont High.