1. The Ko Family and Wellesley Toyota Speaker Series at Belmont Day School, 55 Day School Lane, at 6 p.m. continues with a talk at 6 p.m. on "Executive Function Essentials" with George McCloskey, Ph.D., Professor and director of School Psychology Research in the Psychology Department of the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Learn more about about organization and strategies to optimize your child’s ability to learn.
2. Belmont Against Racism will be holding their monthly meeting at the Belmont Public Library's Assembly Room at 7:30 p.m. Belmont Against Racism promotes dialogue, awareness, and understanding about prejudice and celebrates diversity in town. Meetings are open to the public.
3. They can't start young enough: The Belmont Public Library's Book Discussion Group for elementary school students in the third and fourth grades will meet from 3:15 p.m. to 4 p.m. in the Flett Room (which is across from the Children's Room).
4. Belmont High School Girls' Tennis take to the hard surface as they host neighboring Arlington High at 3:30 p.m. while Girls' Lacrosse take on the Rockets from Reading High School beginning at 4:30 p.m.
5. Yoga tonight in Gardiner Hall at Plymouth Congregational Church at 582 Pleasant St. at 7 p.m. (Enter on Alexander Street). Taught by professionals in the Vinyasa style. Bring your own mat. All levels welcome. $10 per class. Free parking on Pleasant, Leonard and behind Macy's. All proceeds benefit Plymouth Nursery School.