The following is an excerpt from the Beverly Police Department:
Friday, Dec. 21
- A domestic dispute was reportd on Colgate Road at 2:41 a.m.
- A tire was reported slashed on Herrick Street at 8:17 a.m.
- An assault and battery on an elderly female was reported on Sohier Road at 10:31 a.m.
- An assault was reported on Brimbal Avenue at 12:18 p.m.
- At 1:39 p.m. police responded to a dispute between neighbors on Franklin Place. Police reports state one neighbor said the other 'tried to throw him over the stairs.'
- Police were called on an incident of road rage at 2:36 p.m., where the caller said a man in a black Saab showed a gun. The incident was said to have happened by the Hawthorne Hotel in Salem, so police advised the caller to report the situation to the Salem Police. Beverly Police searched the area for the Saab, but did not locate it.
- At 9:51 p.m. police arrested Michael Agnew, 61, of 68 Dane St., on charges of driving with a suspended license and failure to stop/yield.
Saturday, Dec. 22
- A domestic disturbance was reported on Northridge Road at 12:33 a.m.
- A vehicle break-in was reported on Broughton Drive at 9:20 a.m.
- At 3:29 p.m. police arrested Luis Visot-Maldonado, 31, of 26 Newhall St. in Lynn, on charges of operating without a license and a crosswalk violation.
- A vehicle was reported broken into on Front Street at 4:56 p.m.
- At 10:26 p.m. police were called to Meeting Place Cir. on report of a group of unknown people who rang the doorbell. Police found the kids who rang, and sent them on their way.
- Police were called to Neptune Street at 11:06 p.m. on report of a possible person on the roof. Police said there was no evidence there was an intruder.
Sunday, Dec. 23
- A loud party was reported on Mill Street at 1:37 a.m.
- At 2:25 a.m. police found two men attempting to break into a vehicle on Carver Street.
- At 3:54 a.m. police were called to Linden Avenue on report of people making noise in the street. Police arrested Thomas Curran, 22, of 3 Cobblers Ln. and Ryan Skerritt, 22, of 6 Robin Hill Rd. in Danvers, both on charges of disturbing the peace.
- Police were called to Agate Street at 4:05 a.m., reporting the same incident as the 2:25 a.m. at Carver Street.
- A house on Kernwood Avenue was reported egged at 10:39 a.m.
- Police were called to Charnock Street at 2:01 p.m. on report of a bb-gun pellet shot through a window.
- A vehicle was reported broken into on Enon Street at 8:42 p.m.
Monday, Dec. 24
- A vehicle was reported egged for the third time at 7:41 a.m. Police spoke to the vehicle owner, who said she couldn't think of anyone who she recently had a problem with. Police said there was no damage to the car.
- Christmas decorations were stolen on Essex Street at 8:27 a.m.
- Police were called to Webber Avenue at 10:13 a.m. on report of a man who left his vehicle in the middle of the road, where it was blocking traffic. Police located the man, who said he left the car because it had broken down, and they told him the vehicle had been towed.
- A small kitchen fire was reported on Longmeadow Road at 5:19 p.m.
- At 7:38 p.m. police arrested Robert Borders, 26, of 19 Western Ave., after he was found trying car doors near Cabot and Pleasant Street. Borders was arrested on charges of breaking and entering at nighttime for felony.
- Gifts were reported stolen on Longmeadow Road at 8:07 p.m.
- At 8:12 p.m. police were called to Rantoul Street on report of possible shoplifters. Police discovered that Adam Shairs, 30, of 14 Union St., had a warrant, and was subsequently arrested.
- A fight was reported in the One Stop parking lot on Cabot Street at 9:34 p.m. When police arrived they were gone.
- Police were called to a disturbance outside West Dane and Park Street. Police spoke to the individuals, who they believed to be intoxicated, coming from a Christmas party. Police said they were not arguing, and seemed happy. They were brought home by a sober driver.