Serving the Belmont and greater Boston metro community for more than five years, All That Matters has been acclaimed with Regional Gold and first place Readers Choice awards. Providing an interesting assortment of old and new antique accessories including mirrors, dishes, furniture and collectibles, the business has a distinct style that keeps customers coming back. Customers can sell their own antiques here as well as seek interior design advice.
- Hours: Tue, 10:30am - 2:30pm; Wed - Fri, 11am - 5:30pm; Sat, 10:30am - 5pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Antiques, Collectibles, Furniture both old and new, Mirrors, Dishes, etc.
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Return policy: Do check with the store owner.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Belmont is a vibrant suburban community located just 8 miles from downtown Boston.
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: Will I like this one year from now as much as I like it now?
- Antiques specialties: Just about anything you need to make your house a home!
- Multi-dealer store: No