Belmont Auto Repair
Serving the greater Boston community since 1976, Belmont Auto Repair specializes in repairing foreign cars from makers such as Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Acura, Nissan and Subaru. The garage has a loyal following and was designated as the number one choice for auto service repair provider by the Readers Choice Community Awards. It uses only genuine parts and service to address all of your vehicle's mechanical issues. The shop's owner, Aram, has worked on Japanese cars since he was a teenager. He professes that anyone who owns a foreign car should take it to a shop that specializes in that type of car.
- Fax: 617-489-1451
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- What makes this community special?: Belmont is a vibrant suburban community located 8 miles from downtown Boston.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Associations/certifications: ASE
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Wheels
- Loaner cars: Yes
- Vehicle pick-up: No
- Vehicle drop-off: No
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Change your oil on time and do check-ups at a place that specializes in your brand of vehicle.