Belmont Savings Bank
Belmont Savings Bank has been in business since 1885. It offers banking services for individuals and local small businesses, including checking accounts, mortgages, loans and more. This branch, one of three locations in Belmont, has drive-up banking and a small parking area for customers.
- Hours: Lobby hours: Mon - Wed, 9am - 4pm; Thu, Fri, 9am - 5pm; sat, 9:30am - 1pm; Sun, closed; Drive-up window hours: Mon - Wed, 8:30am - 4pm; Thu, Fri, 8:30am - 5pm; Sat, 9:30am - 1pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Belmont is a thriving community located just 8 miles from downtown Boston.
- Parking: Free lot
- Type: Business, Personal
- What's your customer service philosophy?: We place the highest priority on customer service.
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Checking accounts, Mortgages, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service