Nestled in the Waverly Square neighborhood, Daniel Butler Elementary School has a new principal, Michael McAllister, who is dedicated to maintaining a high quality of education. 93 percent of Butler students are proficient or advanced in state standardized testing.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:40am - 2:40pm; Sat, Sun, closed. After school care: Mon - Fri, until 6pm; Sat, Sun, closed. Before school care: Mon - Fri, 7:15am - 8:40pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Number of students: 339
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: No
- Acceptance rate (%): 100
- Graduation rate (%): 100
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 14.6 - 1
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Number of faculty: 23
- What makes this community special?: The school has been a symbol of the neighborhood for more than a century, with some families having sent three or four generations to the school.
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: The school has an enrichment program that includes special events and activities.