In business since 1984 and located next to the Belmont Fire Station on a busy commercial street, The Coachworks is a privately owned automobile repair shop. Its location on the public bus line provides convenient access for customers who may have to leave their car in the shop for repairs.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 5:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jun 01 1984
- What makes this community special?: Belmont is a thriving community located just eight miles from downtown Boston.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- Vehicle pick-up: Yes
- Vehicle drop-off: Yes
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Change oil as manufacturer suggests.