Welcome back, Patch Blogger!
- Brownsberger is a Democrat and has represented the 24th Middlesex District since 2007.
- He served as a Belmont Selectman from 1998-2007 and as chairman of the Belmont Democratic Town Committee.
- Brownsberger was Associate Director for Public Policy, Division on Addictions at Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts Assistant Attorney General, vice president/project manager for Wall Street investment banks (Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs) and a law clerk at the Federal District Court in Boston.
- He received his Juris Doctor from Harvard Law School and his BA from Harvard College.
- A resident since 1992, Brownsberger is married and has three daughters. He is also a competitive triathlete and runner.